- To develop knowledge of educators and expand the offer of lifelong learning (LL) for families and adult family members with intellectual disabilities (AFMID), especially in the area of therapeutic gardening and therapeutic cooking
- To ensure the development of knowledge of educators that will enable user friendly and better quality education of families and AFMID
- To bring closer LL to families and AFMID in an accessible home environment
- To strengthen the idea among AFMID, families and adult vulnerable groups that learning as LL process for bigger independence can be a fun process and an opportunity for socializing in the garden and kitchen.
- international project meetings
- short-term staff training
- training for educators/mentors for implementation Family education MeTURA – Back to the Roots
- training for families ad AFMID for implementation of Family Education MeTURA – Back to the Roots
- implementation of pilot/test therapeutic gardening workshop
- implementation of pilot/test therapeutic cooking workshop
- national conference MeTURA – Learning for life in all partner countries
- festival MeTURA – Educating adults through family therapeutic gardening and cooking (Karlovac, London, Palermo)
- final international conference MeTURA (Litija).
- studies, analysis and research (public and free accessible),
- methodology Family education MeTURA (public and free accessible),
- andragogic material for implmentation of Family education MeTURA – Back to the Roots (public and free accessible),
- handbook for implementation of Family Education MeTURA – Back to the Roots (public and free accessible) .
- bigger involvement of educators, families and AFMID in LL and cooperation of wider community in the activities,
- expansion of andragogic career possibilities of educators,
- strengthening of social links among family members inside the family and in the society,
- strengthen basic skills of families and AFMID, bigger independence, better physical and mental health,
- partner institutions implement Family Education MeTURA and expanded offer of educational activities with the program of LL,
- relevant public is familiarized with the new methods of LL and AFMID,
- expanding the systematic non-formal LL for vulnerable groups.
Project duration is between 1. 10. 2018 and 31. 8. 2021. Co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.