VETpreneur – Vocational Education and Training Provision with Entrepreneurial Education Uptake in the Region
- To introduce and support the application of EntreComp framework in the 3 Western Balkans VET systems.
- To increase collaboration and links between formal and non-formal VET institutions in delivering and measuring entrepreneurial competence.
- To increase work-based learning and professional development opportunities of staff and learners engaged in VET sector.
- Creation of conceptual model of toolkit and EntreComp recognition tool.
- National workshops with stakeholders and creation of tailor-made training designs for 3 countries (Montenegro, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina).
- Training of trainers and webinars with teachers and trainers in 3 countries.
- National EntreComp networking events of VET centres for adults.
- Implementation of student company program in BiH and Montenegro.
- Creation of virtual problem-based entrepreneurial laboratories and creation of EntreComp scenarios.
- Creation and implementation of EntreComp mobility program for teaching and management staff and mobility program for students of secondary VET schools.
- Creation and implementation of EntreComp mobility program for teaching and management staff and mobility program for students of VET centres for adults.
- Creation and implementation of EntreComp job-shadowing program for management staff of CSOs focusing on VET and social entrepreneurship.
- Implementation of stakeholders multiplier events dedicated to EntreComp in 3 countries.
- Creation and promotion of video testimonials.
- Toolkit on EntreComp framework integration into VET programs with recognition tool.
- EntreComp training design for VET providers.
- Problem-based entrepreneurial laboratories and training toolkit.
- 15 problem-based scenarios of business challenges.
- Mobility program design for teaching and management staff and mobility program for students of secondary VET schools.
- Mobility program for learners and mobility program for educators and management staff of VET centres for adults.
- Job-shadowing program for management staff of CSOs focusing on VET and social entrepreneurship.
- Stakeholders multiplier events dedicated to EntreComp.
- Video testimonials.
- Improved links between VET profiles and local/regional/national strategies and priorities.
- Increased exposure of staff, managers, policy makers and teachers to approaches bringing the labour market and VET closer.
- Improved knowledge, technical, managerial and pedagogical skills of VET teachers and trainers.
- Improved level of competences, skills and employability potential of VET learners.
- IC Geoss (Slovenija)
- Junior achievement Srbija (Srbija)
- Western Balkans Institute (Srbija)
- CSI Center for social innovation (Ciper)
- Junior achievement Montenegro (Črna gora)
- Zavod za školstvo Podgorica (Črna gora)
- Inkubator društvenih inovacija – Munja (Bosna in Hercegovina)
- Asociacija za ekonomski razvoj Redah (Bosna in Hercegovina)
- Chamber of commerce and industry of Republika Srpska (Bosna in Hercegovina)
- Junior achievement Albania (Albanija)
- Junior achievement Europe (Belgija)
Project duration: 1 January 2023 – 31 December 2025