- To raise awareness about the situations of young mothers as research has shown they are at more risk at experiencing loneliness, and isolation.
- To develop training material and curriculum to be used to help women, and to build a communication and training platform for the mothers in each country.
- To develop a way to empower women so they have more control of their future and lives.
- To develop a teaching material that can be used by other organizations and countries for this purpose.
- To develop a platform for mothers that they themselves have control over and can use to further the ideas, the network and reach more mothers in the same place as they were.
- Working on intellectual outputs.
- 3 transnational project meetings.
- 7 multiplicative events
- Training activity.
- Result dissemination.
- Need analysis by conducting desktop research, questionnaires, and surveys.
- Preparation of curriculum, training program and open educational resources.
- Need to Connect platform and NTC community and training platform consisting of data base/collection in English and partner languages (general information on the NTC project in English, presenting partners, project results).
- Provide participating organizations, target groups and stakeholders with comparative information on the current situation and best practices related to young mothers.
- Acquisition of new skills and competences in the field of creative arts and empowerment of young women.
- Raise awareness among policy makers on how they can benefit and perhaps adapt project results in their efforts to empower and support young mothers.
Project duration is between 1. 11. 2020 and 1. 11. 2023. Co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.