RESONANT – Cultural entrepreneurship for neets and start-ups
- To improve competences in the field of cultural entrepreneurship on European level
- To find a common definition of cultural entrepreneurship on European level
- To contribute to improvement of basic skills related to cultural entrepreneurship with the intention to face the challenges on the labor market
- To improve awareness of cultural entrepreneurship through innovation and digital media
- International project meetings
- Preparing analysis and reports on skills in cultural entrepreneurship
- Development of methodology
- Test and pilot activities of learning activities
- Report on implemented studies
- Online interactive map of good practices
- Interactive online platform for training
- Project partners will gain/raise their knowledge on cultural entrepreneurship and have the chance to connect, network and exchange opinions.
- By implementing multiplicative events project partners will disseminate the results of the project, use them to train staff, learners.
- Online platform of the project will be set that will be available also to others, not related directly to the project. Results of the project will enable them personal and professional growth.
- With the use of RESONANT tools, the labor market will gain more employable category of persons, who will be able to react according to the needs of the labor market.
- Aarhus University, BTECH Department (Dannmark, coordinator)
- EC Geoss
- AKEP (Greece)
- FVB- The Hive (Italy)
- SINEGLOSSA (Italy)
Project duration is between 3. 11. 2019 until 2. 1. 2022. It is co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.