Com4AgriPlant – Comics for Promoting Plant-Based Agriculture
- Environment protection and climate change mitigation through increased production and consumption of plant-based food.
- Promotion of plant-based farming and consumption by developed innovative learning methodology, innovative toolkit based on comics and training course for adult educators, agricultural and development consultants and lecturers at agricultural schools.
- Research of exisiting promotional strategies and lifelong learning opportunities on plant-based farming and consumption, on local, national and EU level.
- Development of learning methodology and innovative toolkit for promotion of plant-based production and consumption, based on comics a innovative learning tools for adults.
- Development of innovative training course and pilot implementation of the course with the target group and final beneficiaries.
- Establishment of e-learning platform with free available developed resources and material
- Transnational learning, teaching and training activity for the target group of educators/consultants/lecturers on how to properly conduct the training course with the final beneficiaries.
- 5 multiplier events in partner countries.
- Sharing and promotion of the results at project level and level of partner organisations.
- Synthesis report on existing promotional strategies and lifelong learning opportunities.
- Com4AgriPlant learning methodology.
- Com4AgriPlant toolkit.
- Com4AgriPlant training course.
- Com4AgriPlant e-learning platform.
- Improved sustainability competences, theoretical and practical knowledge and skills of the target group on the topic of plant-based production and consumption for implementing their teaching/training/counselling activities.
- Improved theoretical and practical knowledge and skills of the final beneficiaries on the topic of plant-based production and consumption to support their decision for changed production/consumption.
- Increased awareness about importance of plant-based production and consumption for the environment and fight against climate change.
- Improved education, motivation and advising in the field of sustainable farming and food consumption.
- IC Geoss (Slovenia)
- Asociacion Caminos (Spain)
- XWHY (Lithuania)
- Kmetijski inštitut Slovenije (Slovenia)
- Land Impresa sociale s.r.l. (Italy)
- Euracademy Association (Greece)
Project duration: 31 December 2022 – 30 June 2025