The overall objective of the project is to increase the innovation capacity of European inventors trained in higher education and vocational training organizations in the design and implementation of a sustainable and circular economy, by promoting intellectual property for business skills.
- Defining the necessary competencies of target groups to overcome the intellectual property (IP) skills gap
- Designing a curriculum in the field of IP
- Strengthening IPR informatics and IP management for the economy
- Strengthening skills for creating a circular economy with a focus on IP for businesses
- Increasing the transfer of knowledge between partners and the promotion of developed solutions and curricula outside the partner countries
- WP1 – Project management and coordination, quality assurance and evaluation
- WP2 – Detailed analysis of IP needs for business skills
- WP3 – IPR Monitor
- WP4 – Design and implementation of the course and module “I2P for Green”
- WP5 – IP for Digital Skills – IPR Simulation Lab
- WP6 – IP for Entrepreneurship – IP co-creation jam workshop
- WP7 – Dissemination and exploitation of results
- The project will develop educational offerings to be delivered by the HEI and VET providers that are adapted to the various target groups, include the use of open resources, and support putting IP for business into practice.
- Increased educational offer in the field of higher education and vocational education and training
- Increased effectiveness and innovation of IPR and IP teaching
- Increased student knowledge/skills on IPR and IP
- Increased teaching skills of teachers and educators on the use of IPR4SC methodology, guidelines and tools
- Accelerated innovation through collaboration and knowledge flow between target groups
Project duration is between 1. 6. 2022 and 31. 5. 2025. It is co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.
Total budget: 1 096 804.00 EUR.