- Support and equip the seniors at risk of social exclusion with renewed knowledge, new life skills, competencies, and abilities that are necessary to cope with current socio-economic problems in the rural regions (for the seniors and third age university students).
- Upskill staff of adult education centers on offering renewed lifelong learning education programs and courses for elders through the promotion and integration of the silver economy principles (for the adult educators and lecturers).
- Strengthen aging rural communities by providing new lifelong learning opportunities (for the communities).
- Fight ageism and discrimination of the elderly (for the society).
- Developing results
- Three transnational project meetings
- 2 multiplier events
- Dissemination of results
- Produced training course in the format of slides
- Delivered training course in the form of piloting events organized in Slovenia and Lithuania
- Prepared training manual
- Offer renewed training programmes and lifelong learning courses while integrating the principles of the silver economy
- Create and promote learning opportunities for seniors
- Improving access to and increasing the take-up of adult learning
- Breaking down stereotypes about older people and combating age discrimination
Project duration between 1. 9. 2022 and 1. 11. 2023, co-funded by the European Union.