GDD – Green Digital Diversity
- Development of an innovative, good quality digital training program for migrants and unemployed young adults to develop their competences for life, employability and active citizenship.
- Enhancing the development of digital skills and competences among migrant and young adult learners.
- Development of a holistic training program under the umbrella of active citizenship, tailored to the needs of two vulnerable groups: migrants and unemployed young adults.
- Fostering critical thinking, a sense of social justice, the need for green policies and knowledge of the rights and duties a democracy offers.
- Creating intercultural coexistence through real and positive interactions between students from different backgrounds and generations.
- Promoting Erasmus+ program among all citizens between students from different origins and generations.
- Enhancing the transition to more sustainable and inclusive organizations.
- Fostering community networking and voluntary work.
- Work on project result: Developing training program that will tackle different disciplines.
- 4 transnational project meetings.
- Multiplier event.
- Learning, training, teaching activities.
- Familiarization activities.
- Sharing and promotion.
- Digital literacy courses: Basic computing courses and pre-moodle course.
- Programs for other courses and activities: program for encouraging reading, host language classes, Citizenship nationality exam preparation, bait activities consisting of a green sewing workshop and urban and organic garden for teaching and learning agricultural techniques talks and workshops on ecological consciousness.
- E-handbook with project contents.
- Digitally Competent Citizens.
- Positive interaction between the native community and the migrants
- Networking with heterogeneous local, regional and international stakeholders will ensure specialization of the trainers, community impact and a large number of learners, who will attend the training sessions and workshops.
- CEPA Son Canals (Spain, coordinator)
- IC Geoss
- UNIVERSITA DEL TEMPO LIBERO SAN FRANCESCO D’ASSISI (Italy)
- VOLKSHOCHSCHULE SCHROBENHAUSEN EV (Germany)
- UNIVERSIDADE DO PORTO (Portugal)
Project duration is between 1. 11. 2021 and 1. 11. 2023. It is co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.