- To equip educators of primary education (teachers of science subjects) in formal settings with skills and knowledge to work in a diverse online classroom, in order to create a safe learning environment for pupils by using Art and Art visual forms to teach science.
- To ease the transition experienced in learning setting change and start the process of building confidence and personal growth after a life-changing events as an online learning without friends and peers
- To influence policy makers in each partnership country to provide guidance and educational support for the effective online learning of N&S subjects.
- To offer stakeholders in the educational community a place in the project and to use the platform for preparation of their learning sessions, exchange best practices.
- Work on intellectual outputs (report on learning needs of target groups, OTA learning methodology, OTA learning toolkit, OTA MOOC learning platform for educators)
- 5 transnational project meetings
- 4 multiplier events
- Short-term joint staff training event – training of teachers
- Dissemination of the results
- Report on Learning Needs of Target Groups
- OTA Learning Methodology
- OTA Learning Toolkit
- OTA MOOC Learning Platform for Educators
- Reinforcement of schools and other stakeholders from the field of education with provision of the new methods and tools offered to teachers of N&S subjects who are teaching pupils online.
- Enhanced competences and skills of primary school teachers who are teaching N&S subjects that will impact on their personal and professional development.
- Raised public awareness and awareness of the policy makers (Ministries for Education)
Project duration is between 1. 4. 2021 and 31. 3. 2023. Co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.