- Spodbujati mladinske delavce pri pridobivanju kompetenc s področja medijske pismenosti.
- Opolnomočiti mlade za uporabo strategij medijske pismenosti za razkrinkanje lažnih novic.
- Navdihniti mladinske delavce in mladinske organizacije k strateškim uporabam orodij IKT za boj proti dezinformacijam in lažnim novicam.
- Spodbujati kritično mišljenje mladih in spodbujati njihovo aktivno participacijo v družbi in medijskem prostoru.
- Povečati kakovost mladinskega dela v Evropi s posodobitvijo učnih praks mladinskih delavcev z uporabo inovativnih pristopov.
- Transnational projects meetings.
- Short-term joint staff training event.
- Research work.
- Multiplier events.
- SPOTit package for training.
- MOOC for combating fake news.
- Digital escape rooms.
- Advancment in the field of youth work since the project enables youth workers free access to OER.
- Youth workers will be empowered to act as first- aiders to young people regarding media literacy competences of young people and the development of crucial 21st-century skills such as critical thinking.
- Networking during study visit.
- Web page and MOOC, as an opportunity for personal and professional growth of youth workers.
- Young people will cooperate in the development of digital Escape rooms.
- Enhanced media literacy skills of young people, they will know how to use techniques of critical thinking.
- Young adults will also develop their digital competences as they will be engaged in the practice of vlogging using Lifehack videos.
- Lastly, young adults that will be reached through the social media campaign “Hack it Don’t Buy it” will improve their media literacy and critical thinking skills and become responsible and informed consumers of digital news.
Project duration is between 1. 2. 2021 until 31. 1. 2023. It is co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.