- To find out which aspects of young people’s lives have been or still are most affected by the COVID-19 epidemic, what are the real needs of the target group.
- In response to the needs identified, propose solutions (new social innovations) and make suggestions to decision-makers on how to include them in decision-making processes.
5 international events:
- Croatia International Conference (April 2023)
- International Conference Italy (September 2023)
- International Workshop Slovenia (January 2024)
- Exchange of good practices Spain (May/June 2024)
- Final International Conference France (November 2024)
- Report on the impact of COVID-19 on young people in the participating countries.
- A report with good practices on how local governments have responded to the COVID-19 crisis in the participating countries.
- An overview of methodologies and strategic reactions in response to global crises (especially COVID-19).
- Overview of existing social innovations that address the issues faced by young people.
- Proposals for new social innovations to address the challenges faced by young people.
- Promoting active citizenship among young people.
Promote the use of a bottom-up approach among decision-makers in policy-making for young people.
Project duration between 1. 12. 2022 and 31. 11. 2024, co-funded by the European Union.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 00386 31 737 399