- To find out which aspects of young people’s lives have been or still are most affected by the COVID-19 epidemic, what are the real needs of the target group.
- In response to the needs identified, propose solutions (new social innovations) to tackle the issues that occured (and can occure in similar future occassions) and make suggestions to decision-makers on how to include them in decision-making processes.
5 international events:
- Croatia International Conference (April 13th, 2023) – EVENT DESCRIPTION SHEET
Participation: the event brought together 135 participants; 26 international and 109 local. 8 participants came from Slovenia, 8 from Spain, 4 from France, 6 from Italy and the remaining 109 from Croatia.
Venue/date: The event took place in Sibenik (Croatia) on 13/4/2023.
Brief description: The aim of the event was to present the findings of the research carried out in the partner countries on the Impact of COVID-19 on the lives of young people and to discuss with the participants how to cope with or address the problems of young people caused by the pandemic. One international report was produced on the topic.
- International Conference Italy (September 11th, 2023)
- International Workshop Slovenia (January 2024)
- Exchange of good practices Spain (May/June 2024)
- Final International Conference France (November 2024)
- Report on the impact of COVID-19 on young people in the participating countries.
- A report with good practices on how local governments have responded to the COVID-19 crisis in the participating countries.
- An overview of methodologies and strategic reactions in response to global crises (especially COVID-19).
- Overview of existing social innovations that address the issues faced by young people.
- Proposals for new social innovations to address the challenges faced by young people.
- Promoting active citizenship among young people.
Promote the use of a bottom-up approach among decision-makers in policy-making for young people.
Project duration between 1. 12. 2022 and 31. 11. 2024, co-funded by the European Union.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 00386 31 737 399
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.
First project event in Šibenik, Croatia: International conference Croatia – The impact of COVID-19 crisis on young people in Croatia, France, Italy, Slovenia and Spain