- Better and easier cooperation of persons with disabilites in adult education.
- Supporting adult education institutions in meeting the criteria stated in the UN Convention rights of persons with disabilities in a way that considers needs of disabled and capabilities of educational institutions.
- Working on intellectual outputs (current state analysis, gudelines, tranferable model of inclusion, learning tools, political document).
- 4 transnational project meeting.
- 7 multiplicative events.
- Inclusion board/council for inclusion (disabled, local experts for inclusion, representatives of social organizations,..).
- Internal staff training in partner institutions, testing.
- Implementing iclusive model of adult education.
- Rasult dissemination.
- Tools for analysis: opportunities and obstacles for all inclusive adult education.
- Transferable models for inclusion.
- Learning tools »Enhance cooperation«.
- Political documentation: Inclusion now!
- Local boards for inclusion of disabled persons in adult education.
- Internal training of staff in partner organizations, testing.
- Implementing model of inclusive adult education.
- Implementing the model of inclusion of disabled persons in adult education and preparing results for transfering them to other areas.
- Adult education institutions will lower obstacles and improve access to further education for all.
- Involved institutions will cooperate, sector of help for disabled pesons and adult education sector will start to cooperate.
Project duration is between 1. 9. 2020 and 31. 8. 2023. Co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.